|
|
*Missing you...*
Haven been in sch since half of Monday.... would only be back next mon. And even dat would only be for half for a day, since i would be gone the other half to remove stitches. It's quite suprising, but i actually miss school. I mean, seriously. I miss TJ alot. Everything abt TJ. The GREEN even.
I reckon if u give me another week i might just start missing Maggie. Might only la... Becoz its like quite boring at home... i miss laughing WITH Gladys, and laughing AT Zhi Yuan(aka Joanne). I miss rushing for lectures, i miss all those thick thick piles of notes. I miss the shock of seeing stacks of LEP notes in my mailbox even(Just wondering... how much is there piling up in there by now?) Haha. Its funny la, but i have become kinda attached to TJ in some way or another. haha.... Mrs Lim(our Principal..) sure very happy with this kinda loyalty to the school. Hey, I heard from Kai Leng that Yvonne (as in the old 3204 Yvonne... the one who got posted to TPJC. The very nice nice one[not dat the new Yvonne not nice. ;P]) got back into TJ. Yay~~~but So sad i couldn go welcome her first hand. I miss TJ. I miss CG3204... Oh, i heard abt my PW grouping... Denise, me, Shee Mun, Yvonne Ho(new Yvonne), Laura. Not dat bad. all girls team. yay! (Actually kinda expected... haha, since our class only haf 2 guys.) Joyce at 2:54 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
04 January DreamZz* 04 February DreamZz* 04 March DreamZz* 04 April DreamZz* 04 May DreamZz* 04 June DreamZz* 04 July DreamZz* 04 August DreamZz* 04 September DreamZz* 04 October DreamZz* 04 November DreamZz* 04 December DreamZz* Feeling... dreamz counter* |
|||||